Wusthof Classic Ikon Creme Santoku Knife
Every Wusthof Classic Ikon Creme Santoku knife is forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength, balance and heft. Not only comfortable to hold, but the skilfully honed by hand blades are also incredibly sharp, and are easily re-sharpened. Each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand.
Styled after the Japanese Cook´s Knife this blade is just right for preparing not only fine Asian but also Western cuisine. This job is particularly easy to do accurately with this slim knife with its narrow, straight blade.
- Hollow edge prevents food from sticking
- Skillfully honed by hand
- Long-lasting and easily resharpened
- Signature finger guard feature accounts for the heft
- Triple riveted seamless handle to the fully visible tang
- Completely buffed and polished by hand
- Blade Material: X50 Cr Mo 15 Stainless Steel
- Handle: Synthetic Material, Triple Riveted
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty