The GreenLeaf kids weighted blanket combines 7 layers into a streamlined design that distributes the weight evenly to your body providing a natural way to help calm your body for a restful night of sleep.
What is a weighted blanket?
In essence it’s all in the name, it is a heavy blanket. By filling the cotton inner with glass beads it provide deep touch pressure that has a natural calming effect on the body. One of the most popular uses for weighted blankets is for treating children with disorders like autism and ADHD.
Benefits of a weighted blanket:
- Combats Stress
- Alleviates Restless Leg Syndrome
- Aids in Sensory Processing Disorder
- Helps ADHD patients with focus
- Improves sleep
- Supports not only the young but also the elderly
- Recreates a feeling of a hug
- Superior 7 Layer design
- 100% Cotton Cover
- Inner material: Cotton filled with glass beads
- Size: 92cm X 122cm single bed
- Weight: 2,3kg
- Colour: Grey
- When choosing the right size weighted blanket we recommend 7-13% of your actual body weight.
- Getting used to a weighted blanket normally takes 2-7 days.
- A weighted blanket would be smaller than an ordinary blanket as it’s only supposed to cover your body and not the bed.