Wusthof’s best-selling collection for generations, Classic full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stain-free steel. Classic knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
The Wusthof Classic Paring Knife 9cm tapers to a point at the tip and is easy to handle, making it the perfect knife to trim and slice and peel small produce such as garlic cloves and herbs.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stain-free steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
To see the full Wusthof Range click here