Wusthof Classic Ikon Utility Knife
Every Wusthof Classic Ikon utility knife is forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength, balance and heft. Not only comfortable to hold, but the skilfully honed by hand blades are also incredibly sharp, and are easily re-sharpened. Each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand.
If you want to chop garlic, onions, chillies or other vegetables particularly finely, then this trimming knife with a central tip is the best choice. This job is particularly easy to do accurately with this slim knife with its narrow, straight blade.
- Curved Edge designed from the tip to the heel
- Skillfully honed by hand
- Long-lasting and easily resharpened
- Signature finger guard feature accounts for the heft
- Triple riveted seamless handle to the fully visible tang
- Completely buffed and polished by hand
- Blade Material: X50 Cr Mo 15 Stainless Steel
- Handle: Synthetic Material, Triple Riveted
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty