The Viecar VC300 OBD2 scanner is the perfect scanner for diagnosing problems on your vehicle to prevent future costly repairs, saving you time and money. It can be used to turn of the check engine light, erases diagnostic trouble codes and resets OBDII monitor status. Fix simple problems yourself before visiting the mechanic.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Work with all 1996 and newer vehicles that are OBDII compliant including Controller Area Network (CAN).
- Read and clear generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and turn off check engine light.
- Support multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer specific codes.
- Wider vehicle coverage with CAN Protocol support.
- Review the emission readiness status of OBD monitors.
- Determine the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status.
- Turns of check engine light (MILL), erases Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and resets OBDII monitor status.
- Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification No.) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9.
- Safely communicates with the on-board computer.
- Easy to use with one plug-in and highly reliable and accurate.
- No batteries needed-powered via detachable OBD II cable.
- No need for an additional laptop computer to operate.
- Easy to read LCD display.
- Saves time and money on repairs – diagnose what’s wrong prior to repairing and verify a repair after servicing.
- Fix simple problems yourself before visiting the mechanic.
- Display: Backlit LCD, 2-line, 8 characters
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50 C (32 to 122 F)
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 C (-4 to 158 F)
- Power: 10.0 to 15.5 Volts provided via vehicle battery
- Size: 12cm X 6.5cm X 2.1cm
- Weight: 250gr
- Viecar VC300 Car Scanner Code Reader
- User Manual