The Smugg ELM327 OBD2 scanner is perfect for reading diagnostic trouble codes so that you can have peace of mind about your vehicles mechanical condition. With this easy to use scanner you can also turn off those annoying lights on your dashboard without it costing you a fortune.
- Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
- Supports all OBD2 Protocol and works on IOS, Android, Symbian and Windows.
- Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (“Check Engine” light)
- Efficient Read & Clear Trouble Codes – diagnosing your vehicle and instantly transforming it into a Smart Car!
- Display current sensor data, including:
- Engine RPM
- Calculated Load Value
- Coolant Temperature
- Fuel System Status
- Vehicle Speed
- Short Term Fuel Trim
- Long Term Fuel Trim
- Intake Manifold Pressure
- Timing Advance
- Intake Air Temperature
- Air Flow Rate
- Absolute Throttle Position
- Oxygen sensor voltages / associated short term fuel trims
- Fuel System status
- Fuel Pressure
- Many others
- Easy setup.
- Works with all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US, European and Asian vehicles.
- SSID: WiFi_OBDII
- IP: 192.168.0.10
- Port: 35000
- Communication: WIFI
- Master Chip: ST
- Support System: IOS, Android, Symbian, Windows
- Working Voltage: 9v ~ 16v
- Working Current: 65mA
- Standby Current: 45mA
- Operating temperature: -40 ℃ ~ 85 ℃
- Working Humidity: less than 60%
- Size: 45mm * 25mm * 75mm
- Windows: ScanMaster-ELM, ScanTool.net, PCMSCAN ELM, etc.
- IOS: Auto Doctor, Mini OBDII, Car Scanner, OBDCarDoctor, etc.
- Android: Car Scanner, Torque, DashCommand, OBD Car Doctor, Auto Doctor, Mini OBD, EOBD, etc.
- Symbian: OBDScope
- SAE J1850 PWM (41.6Kbaud)
- SAE J1850 VPW (10.4Kbaud)
- ISO9141-2 (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
- ISO14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
- ISO14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
- OBD2 Scanner with WiFi