The Smugg A8 OBD2 Heads Up Display is specially designed for preventing accidents, which can project important information (e.g. vehicle speed, fuel consumption) onto the front windshield at the eye level of the driver. It can prevent the driver breaking rules and regulations due to speeding in many speed-limited sections. More importantly, it can enable the driver to read the number instantly without shifting horizon, which is of vital value in reducing traffic accidents caused by absent-mind due to looking down.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Keeps driver safe on the road.
- For Automatic adaptation car models, and for cars in line with OBD2 or EUOBD (on board automatic diagnostic system) standards.
- Automatic and manual brightness adjustment mode, driving without glare.
- Real-time data display on driving speed, direction, altitude and time.
- This unit displays the following: Drive speed, engine speed, water temperature, battery voltage, instantaneous fuel consumption, average fuel consumption, kilometre measurement, shift reminder, fatigue driving reminder, low voltage alarm, high temperature alarm, speed alarm, engine fault alarm, fault code elimination, free switching between kilometres and miles.
- Two Display Modes: You can attach the polarizing pad on windshield with the suction cup and reflect the data on the pad or you can integrate the polarizing pad with the HUD together, no need to paste anything on windshield.
- 130mm x 75mm high-definition display screen.
- Multi-colour design makes the screen more abundant and easier to read.
- Interface Plug & Play.
Note: Please make sure your car supports the OBD2 interface
- Smugg A8 Display Unit
- 16 Pin Diagnostic Cable
- Anti-slip Pad
- Clear screen
- User Manual