Severin Sous Vide Cooker
Cooking with the Severin Sous Vide Cooker is easier than its fancy name might suggest. You simply seal the ingredients in a plastic bag and place them in in the Sous Vide Cooker. When the food reaches your target temperature or time, you take it out, give it a quick sear or other finish, and serve it. That’s it.
The sous vide method yields results that are nearly impossible to achieve by traditional means.
Severin has been manufacturing electronic household appliances for over 60 years, with the aim of making daily life as easy as possible. German quality standards in conjunction with simple operation are the hallmarks of their claim.
- 6 Litres
- Output of 800 Watt
- brushed stainless steel housing
- removable, non-stick bowl
- precise temperature control between 40-99 °C with max. 1°C deviation for precise “low-temperature” cooking
- gentle, fat-free cooking method: preserves vitamines and essential nutrients
- 24h timer
- LED display
- pilot light
- for the use of the item we recommend the vacuum appliance
- approx. dimensions (W) = 44 cm, (D) = 29 cm, (H) = 23 cm