Ooni revolutionized outdoor cooking and created a new category when we launched the world’s first portable pellet pizza oven in 2012.
Since then Ooni pizza ovens mean you can cook world-class pizza in your own backyard in just 60 seconds. Ooni ovens heat up to a colossal 500°C in 20 minutes or less and cost a fraction of the price of traditional wood-fired ovens.
These pizza ovens are game changers!
Features and Benefits:
- Wood and charcoal fired pizza oven
- Get authentic pizza by cooking with real wood and charcoal
- Portable — its foldable legs, detachable chimney and 12kg weight make it perfect to take with you to any outdoor space
- Powerful flames and heat retention mean you’ll be ready to cook at temperatures of up to 500°C in just 15 minutes
- Custom-designed fuel tray maximises airflow and delivers a powerful blast of searing flame — load it up with real wood or charcoal, with no excess ash to clean
- Ooni Karu has been designed for use with solid fuels, including real wood and charcoal, as well as propane gas with the use of the gas burner accessory.
- Pizza Oven does not include Pizza Peel or Gas Burner.
- Dimensions: Overall depth: 731mm (73.1cm) Overall width: 400mm (40cm) Overall height: 745mm (74.5cm)
- Cooking surface: 33.2cm
- Weight: 12kg
- Materials: Brushed 430 stainless steel, glass-reinforced nylon
How to clean the Pizza Oven:
- A run at top temperatures will do the hard work for you, burning off any excess flour or remnants of food
- Always give Ooni Karu time to cool completely before cleaning and never expose warm parts to moisture
- You can wipe down the inside with a dry paper towel if you need to
- When cool, the outside of Ooni Karu can be wiped with a damp cloth and dried completely before using a regular stainless steel cleaner to remove any marks or smudges
How to clean the Stone Baking Board:
- Clean by running Ooni Karu at top temperatures
- If you need to remove hard-to-budge debris from the stone, use the Ooni Pizza Oven Brush
- Only cook pizza and dry, bread-based dishes directly on the stone baking board
- The stone baking board is not dishwasher safe
- This product comes with a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects