This lovely light wood grain ultrasonic essential oil diffuser fills the space with a lovely fragrance that can lift the mood and relieve stress from a stressful and tired day, perfect for masking stubborn smoking and pet odours, get great and peaceful nights’ sleep surrounded by the aromatic fragrance.
- Relax and enjoy – 7 colour changing lights provides a relaxing setting. You can choose your favourite colour or have the colours rotate. Simply add a few drops of your favourite essential oil to create a relaxing mind and body aromatherapy experience.
- Humidify – Dry air can cause your skin to crack. The diffuser can be used without essential oil to add moisture to the air.
- Auto Shut Off when the water runs low – adds to safety, energy efficiency and peace of mind.
- Four modes to diffuse mist – 1hour, 3hours, 6hours or Stay on.
- No filters required and works with ordinary tap water
- Size: 16.8cm diameter X 13cm height
- Capacity: 300ml
- Applicable Area: Around 20-30㎡
- Ultrasonic Frequency: 2.4 MHz
- Power: 13W
- Max Working time: Up to 10 hours
- Timer Setting: 1, 3 or 6 hours
- Mist Output: 30-45ml/hour
- Colour: Light Wood
- LED: 7 Colour changing
- Noise level: <25 dB
- Materials: ABS + PP
- Weight: 360g
- Length of cord: 170cm
We recommend using 100% organic essential oil from Still Pure. Click Here to see the Range
Benefits of using an Essential Oil Diffuser:
Wards of illness:
Essential oils have amazing anti-microbial properties when introduced into the air in vapour form, the organic compounds within the oils come into direct contact with airborne pathogens before they can invade your bode. Secondly by using essential oils it also boosts your immune system.
Freshens up the air:
Unlike other air fresheners, these diffusers do not put other harmful chemicals into the air.
Especially lavender essential oil can help you have a peaceful sleep and the mist produces a long lasting effect to help you sleep throughout the night.
Helps you breathe easier:
Oils like peppermint, rosemary, lemon and eucalyptus are great for reducing inflammation and congestion in the airways. If you’re prone to allergies try diffusing some essential oils in your room or home.
Keep you cool:
Peppermint and spearmint is great to give you that refreshing cool feeling when it’s hot outside.
You don’t just have to apply essential oils directly to your body for pain relief, you can also use a diffuser to extend their effects using oils such as ginger, lavender, eucalyptus, rosemary and bergamot.
With so much stress in today’s busy time, why not create a calming affect in your home with essential oils like bergamot, rose geranium and frankincense.
Apart from relieving your stress, an essential oil diffuser can also elevate your mood. Using oils such as sweet orange, jasmine, rose geranium is great for when you’re feeling sad or depressed.
Using eucalyptus or tea tree oil can one day maybe save your marriage if your significant other keeps you awake at night with their snoring.
We’ve all heard that irritating sound of a mozzie keeping us up at night. Adding some citronella, lemongrass or rosemary essential oil to your diffuser will repel various insects.
Saver alternative to candles and incense:
With essential oil diffusers you don’t have to worry about your pets or small children knocking it over and the diffusers have an auto shut off when the water runs out.
If you have to concentrate at work or study hard for that exam, oils like peppermint and eucalyptus is perfect to keep you focused.